A handwoven yoga mat, made one at a time with organic hemp and non-toxic foam. Durable, beautiful, and made-to-last. From a sweaty practice indoors to sky gazing in a park, The Ritual Rug is your everyday companion.
- Handwoven with organic hemp and TPE foam
- Intentional design for optimal grip and cushion
- Naturally antimicrobial and easy to clean
- 25" wide x 73.5" long and 5 mm thick
- Lightweight and easy to bring along
- After practice, simply hang to air dry
- Freshen up by spot cleaning with cold water or spritz with our anti-microbial Refresh Spray
- If you’ve taken your rug on a particularly exciting adventure, hand wash or use the gentle cycle with cold water and delicate soap
We want you to absolutely love your purchase, so you'll have 30 days to decide whether The Ritual Rug is right for you. Feel free to take it to a hot yoga class, or on an outdoor adventure to break it in (just make sure to hang dry)! If after 30 days you don't love your rug then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share details on where to ship it back to us- as a new, small business we ask that you pay for the return shipping costs.
more to love:
- Vegan and non-toxic
- Certified GoodWeave, ethical manufacturing
So beautiful. I love the way it lays flat, the feel to my feet and the right amount of cushioning
Yes, I love it!
I'm in love with my new yoga rug. It's well made, the color is beautiful and the sticky is just right for my practice. I'm excited to use it outside on the lawn during our upcoming yoga retreat to Cambodia. I'll send you a photo!
I was dubious, but so far my new mat works perfectly for hot yoga flows. I just spray it down with an antibacterial spray after. I think it was a great investment.
I love how it feels under my feet! It’s padded and the texture keeps me grounded.
More than Beautiful
Yes, it grips. The moisture-activated texture helps keep your slippery hands and feet in place, even in the sweatiest yoga classes.
LOVE IT OR RETURN IT
No Questions Asked
- The Ritual Rug takes some getting used to which is why we offer a risk-free 30 day trial period.
- 2 year warranty for rug durability. Does not include damaged or stolen rugs.
NATURALLY ANTIMICROBIAL &
Easy to Clean
after use, simply spray down your rug with our delicious smelling Ritual Rug Refresh spray.
Handwoven in India
Our manufacturers are GoodWeave certified, ensuring no child labor, fair wages, a safe working environment, and environmental standards. Learn more.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Our founder personally vetted the materials we use, so we know exactly what is going into our products and into your hands. Learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I clean The Ritual Rug?
The Ritual Rug is super easy to care for: after practice, simply hang to air dry. Freshen up by spot cleaning with cold water or spritz with our scented Refresh Spray. For a deeper clean, hand wash or use the gentle cycle with cold water and delicate soap.
2. Will The Ritual Rug work for my practice?
Yes! Whether your practice is sweaty and vigorous, or more gentle and meditative, The Ritual Rug will provide you comfort, support, absorption and traction.
3. Does the rug have cushion?
Yes! The Ritual Rug has 5mm, or 6mm thick foam woven throughout the whole rug, offering ample cushion. If you prefer extra cushion under your knees, the 6mm is definitely the choice for you! Whereas the 5 mm is more slim and sleek, with less ridges.
4. Is there a top and bottom side to the rug?
Yes, the bottom side of The Ritual Rug has a wavy pattern on the TPE foam. You may also notice that there’s more exposed TPE on the bottom side- we did that intentionally to keep your rug grounded and in place.